Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Bright light shines in deep darkness like beacon to direct people to a safe place.  Photo above is a night view of Otsuchi volunteer base in Iwate which I have mentioned in my last post.  As a new year, 2012, begins, I hope and pray that we, those who know or experienced real and true light which is in Jesus Christ, to become such source of light in darkness and be able to deliver message of hope to many people struggling to find the way to follow. 

I thank all of you for your prayer and support which made me able to continue my apostolate as bishop.  Kindly continue to remember me in prayer.  Also I sincerely thank all of you for your kind words, donations and prayer to support and to show your solidarity with people in earthquake and tsunami affected area.  Also kindly continue to do so for them throughout the year 2012.  They still need your support.

Happy New Year!

Bishop Isao Kikuchi, SVD

No comments:

Post a Comment